We are seeking a full time, high-performing CEO-Global medical Affairs Executive for our rapidly growing business. This key role will have oversight and full responsibility for all the company strategic and operational deliverables.
The successful candidate is a driven leader with medical, corporate , business and consulting background.
· Plan, direct, organize, control, and evaluate, through middle managers, the operations of the organization in relationship to established objectives.
· Allocate material, human, and financial resources to implementing the company’s organizational policies and programs.
· Establish financial and administrative controls for the company.
· Formulate and approve promotional campaigns for the company.
· Approve all human resources planning, including establishing and organizing the company’s departments and appointing the managers who will run them.
· Decide on the strategic direction of the company and implement it by means of processes and policies which will be carried out through applying the company’s financial and human resources.
· Select the company’s managers and provide them with the required tools and authority to manage their departments effectively.
· Serve as the company’s representative in an official capacity, for example during negotiations, or authorize another member of the company’s management team to represent the company.
Terms of employment: Permanent; full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $61.54 per hour
Benefits package offered: None
Location of work:North Vancouver, BC
o Required education:
o Required work experience: