We are seeking a high-performing Executive Assistant to maximize efficiency and effectiveness for our rapidly growing business. This key role will ensure that as a company we are able to execute projects, manage outreach initiatives, and produce high quality deliverables, seamlessly while building a world-class consulting company
The successful candidate is a driven and organized leader with a strong desire to find ways to solve problems & streamline processes. The Executive Assistant must be excellent at managing their time, communicating in a clear and succinct way both remotely and in person, able to thrive in a flexible entrepreneurial environment, and possess high professional integrity, attention to detail, and keen on confidentiality.
Canadian permanent residency or citizenship is required.
This is a part time role done half time onsite and half time remotely. Canadian permanent residency or citizenship is required.
● Provide high level administrative support to Exquisite Biomedical Consulting staff
● Report to the operating functional manager, and closely support the CEO and other team members
● Perform extensive word processing, editing, formatting, and preparing reports
● Create and update powerpoint presentations
● Manage and update client relationship management software (PipeDrive)
● Facilitate outreach & follow up to leads in the pipeline
● Support EBC’s internal shared platform of team interaction and project documentation
● Create and manage the company shared calendar
● Schedule meetings and maintain company schedule
● Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO, your manager, and staff informed of all critical issues.
● May be asked to manage the company LinkedIn inbox
● Provide excellent customer service to prospective clients, vendors, and customers
● Support staff in keeping project timelines
● Quickly create and closely follow SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
● Other projects and duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
● 2+ years of executive administrative experience
● Excellent skill sets in word processing, editing and formatting Word documents
● Fluency in Microsoft Office, One Drive, and virtual meeting platforms like Microsoft TEAMs, Zoom, Google Meet, and computer software.
● Strong communicator with demonstrated previous customer service/executive assistant experience
● Highly developed interpersonal skills
● Strong appetite for organization, and a proud “get it done” mindset
● Available to be on site about 50% of the agreed upon working hours, also able to work in a remote work environment
● Enthusiastic about our company mission and services
● Productive, and responsive and flexible with the fluidity of an entrepreneurial environment
● Canadian citizen or permanent resident
● Hybrid work style
● Individual mentoring by seasoned professionals
● Access to a variety of projects
● Working in an entrepreneurial environment
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Please write “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. To be considered for this role, you must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. We thank everyone for their interest, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.