We are seeking a high-performing Executive Assistant to maximize efficiency and effectiveness for our rapidly growing business. This key role will help set up processes and platforms, and support projects, that ensure as a company we are able to execute projects, manage outreach initiatives, and produce high quality deliverables, seamlessly while building a world-class consulting company
The successful candidate is a driven and organized leader with a strong desire to find ways to solve problems & streamline processes in an entrepreneurial environment. The Executive Assistant must be excellent in English language and word processing, communicating in a clear and succinct way both remotely and in person, supporting others, professional integrity, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
This job is a casual part time job, with hours varying week to week. It involves more than 50% of time onsite and the rest remote work. Candidate should reside in Vancouver area already and be able to be on site in North Vancouver 50% or more without a need for relocation.
Canadian permanent residency or citizenship is required.
● Perform extensive word processing of various reports with Microsoft Word, requiring advanced Word skills such as table and text formatting, managing large documents, version control, and attention to details and accuracy
● Provide high level administrative support to Exquisite Biomedical Consulting staff
● Report to the operating functional manager, and closely support the CEO and other team members
● Create and update powerpoint and Canva presentations
● Review and edit communication, marketing material, and reports
● Establish and manage client relationship management software (PipeDrive)
● Facilitate outreach & follow up to leads in the pipeline
● Support EBC’s internal shared platform for team interaction and project documentation
● Create and manage a company shared calendar
● Schedule meetings and maintain company schedule
● Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO, your manager, and staff informed of all critical issues.
● May be asked to manage the company LinkedIn inbox
● Provide excellent customer service to prospective clients, vendors, and customers
● Support staff in keeping project timelines
● Support accounting tasks as assigned
● Create and closely follow SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
● Other projects and duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
● 2+ years of executive administrative experience
● Excellent proficiency with English language, ideally native English speaking
● Advanced word processing, editing and formatting skills with Microsoft Word
● Experienced with Canva and Powerpoint
● Fluency in Microsoft Office, One Drive, and virtual meeting platforms like Microsoft TEAMs, Zoom, Google Meet, and computer software
● Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
● Strong communicator with demonstrated previous customer service/executive assistant experience
● Highly developed interpersonal skills
● Strong appetite for organization, and a proud “get it done” mindset essential for an entrepeneurial environment
● Available to be on site at least 50% of the agreed upon working hours, also able to work in a remote work environment
● Enthusiastic about our company mission and services
● Canadian citizen or permanent resident
● Hybrid work style
● Individual mentoring by seasoned professionals
● Access to a variety of projects with great learning opportunities
Working in an entrepreneurial environment
If you find this opportunity of interest, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. To be considered for this role, you must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. We thank everyone for their interest, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.