We are currently seeking a talented professional who is interested in evolving with the company, for a part time role of Marketing and Business Development Associate, reporting to Medial Affairs Manager and working closely with the company CEO.
This is an important position in which you play an integral role in expanding the visibility and growth of the company. Elevating the company’s presence on social media and growing the network of the business, reaching out to prospects, and effectively communicating the services of the company are part of the responsibilities of the incumbent, in addition to support of the social media interactions, contracting, and scheduling meetings as well as other duties.
As a consulting firm who partners with medical device companies from startup to large corporations, we interface with a diverse group of executives to individual contributors, and recruiting agencies, and our goal is to address the business needs of our clients through our domain of activities. Success in this role requires gaining deep understanding of the needs and concerns of the client group and ability to connect with them through marketing efforts, effectively communicating the services of our company. Flexibility, agility, and high professional integrity are integral to this role.
This is a part time role done partly remotely with occasional in person and onsite meetings. Canadian permanent residency or citizenship is required.
· Acquire and maintain thorough understanding of EBC offerings and solutions
· Document and conduct all work in a careful, accurate and compliant manner
· Comply with and follow all laws, rules, and regulations, codes, guidance documents and policies associated with social media and marketing, as well as pharmaceutical and medical device industry
· Deliver on projects that will enhance the visibility of EBC’s services
· Assist with marketing strategies
· Elevate the presence of EBC on LinkedIn and the web
· Develop engaging social media campaigns appropriate to medical device industry
· Review content and synthesize pertinent information
· Package approved content for LinkedIn posts and web in captivating and relatable formats
· Liaise with EBC team members as it relates to marketing and communications projects
· Distribute approved marketing material through appropriate and approved venues
· Maintain digital assets
· Keep track of current social media trends and best platforms to engage
· Prepare marketing collaterals to demonstrate the deliverables of EBC and address client base needs
· Plan meetings, assemble information, and coordinate requirements for communication and marketing
· Identify, develop, and nurture pipeline and opportunities on target accounts.
· Deliver qualified, quality appointments, leads and opportunities for business developers
· Research and qualify new business leads via online research and initiation of contact with potential clients
· Qualify inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns into qualified opportunities
· Identify prospects and reach out at the approved direction and interval and content
· Pursue connections with finesse
· Schedule discovery calls for the CEO
· Maintain documentation of contacts in a CRM
· Assist in the preparation of proposals, contracts, and other materials as required
· Follow up on initiatives and ensure timeliness
· Contribute to strategic discussions and client discovery calls if needed
· Other duties as requested
· Understanding the clinical and business implications of technically complex products and services
· Understanding the negative ramifications of errors and noncompliance within the medical device industry
· Adaptability for taking on variety of projects
· Willingness to operate at a range of levels depending on project, client, and business needs
· Ability to work remotely or onsite as business and clients require
· Clear and frequent communication within the company and with clients
· An understanding of the medical device and pharmaceutical industry and its clients a definite plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-starter effective with minimal supervision
· High degree of integrity, confidentiality, and ethics
· A degree in marketing or PR plus one year of experience in a related role
· 2+ years of experience in marketing, sales, and social media management, ideally in the healthcare industry
· Proficiency with LinkedIn, and other professionally related social media
· Experience creating marketing pieces, including graphics, audio, and video
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as Adobe Creative Suite
· Canadian permanent residency or citizenship.
When sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Marketing and Business Development Associate” in the subject line. To be considered for this role, you must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. We thank everyone for their interest, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.